Black Friday, What was your score?

VERO1

• Administrator

Just caught your avatar, well played sir!

Thanks.  Poor Ralphie is going to have to sue L3 Communications since he's stuck with an EOTech.  He and I both run them on our AR's ... so I guess I can expect mine to suddenly suck and me start missing targets too.  ;)

#dontbelievethehype

• Like 2

No BF deals here.

I need a convertible laptop, but hate Windows. Apple's dumb CEO said no one wants to buy a Mac that does this... He's an idiot. Scoping out the new Surface Book, but I just really don't want a PC. May be forced to sleep with the devil in the end...

Linux?! :D

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Geissele DMR for $209. Not too shabby.

This one that Primary Arms also had on sale?

http://www.primaryarms.com/geissele-hi-speed-national-match-designated-marksman-rifle-dmr-small-pin/p/gaths-dmr/

Seems Geissele's are on sale at a lot of places.  I was able to pick up a SD3G from PA for only $182...I was stoked.  Spent the savings on a Raptor charging handle also on sale.

Edited by btq96r
My buddy ordered two Nikon M223, regular $499, on sale for $129. He said one will be mailed to me and expect it. Was pretty stoked since I've needed glass on my AR. A day later Cabelas sent him an e-mail that the price was a mistake and order was cancelled. Thought I was gonna get a smoking deal.

My buddy ordered two Nikon M223, regular $499, on sale for $129. He said one will be mailed to me and expect it. Was pretty stoked since I've needed glass on my AR. A day later Cabelas sent him an e-mail that the price was a mistake and order was cancelled. Thought I was gonna get a smoking deal.

Well, that's pretty messed up!

I thought they had to sell to you if it was their mistake?

Wow, first I heard about Cabelas cancelling. I have heard of several places cancelling orders due to pricing mistakes in the past week.

Amazon is really bad about it but they usually correct the mistake within a couple of hours.

Online stores do not honor pricing mistakes, usually in the fine print terms.

Linux?! :D

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Well I dropped by Best Buy to check out the Surface Book in person and am glad I did.  That thing is a pile of junk.  It was awkwardly balanced, the screen was really slow to respond to touch both with a finger and that pen.  However, I did spot a killer deal on a Lenova Yoga 3 Pro for $749, then they gave $20 in rewards certificates and get a $20 statement credit for using their card.  So, got it for a total of $709.  Rather snazzy deal.

The strange thing is, was that this has a substantially slower cpu and it boots up/shuts down in 50% of the time the surface book did.  And it only weighs 2.6 pounds or something silly, almost as little as a tablet.

Still hate windows though.

20151129_153850.jpg

Just found out the wife bought me some ammo cans from Academy. $10 each with free shipping. How the hell did they ship me TWENTY ammo cans for free?
I thought this was a great deal for NEW 50 cal ammo cans and I didn't have to pay admission and parking to a gunshow to get em.
image.jpg1_zpsysie2ep2.jpg

• Like 3

Just found out the wife bought me some ammo cans from Academy. $10 each with free shipping. How the hell did they ship me TWENTY ammo cans for free?
I thought this was a great deal for NEW 50 cal ammo cans and I didn't have to pay admission and parking to a gunshow to get em.
image.jpg1_zpsysie2ep2.jpg

Nice pick up.  I saw the ad for those. I was so far in the boondocks that I couldn't order any (wasn't going to mess with a phone order either). If you have too many I'll help out  :up:.

Scored a Law Tactical Gen M-3 folder to finish out my Mega Pistol build from Brownels. With coupon code, it came to $27 off, so not a huge savings.

I caught ALG AKT and Geissele triggers on sale last time and have a bunch still in the bags waiting for my other builds, so I forced myself not to buy more.

It was hard not buying more for future builds because Geissele had the SD3G on their site for $195 and free shipping.

Just picked up a Fitbit Charge HR. I figure f I don't start getting into some type of shape (other than round) it won't matter how many guns I have. I am hoping it gives me a bit of incentive to eat better and get more exercise.

Same here :wave:

• Like 1