What guns should we buy today?

ballz71

I was looking around the other day for a eaa witness match. I watched a couple videos and everyone said they was picking them up for 450 to 500 now there 725. Also was looking around for a mosin but I see there prices are starting to rise to. What do you think are some of the guns right now that give you a lot of bang for your buck? That could possibly be facing a price increase? I really like to try a canik sf looks like a lot of gun for your money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
The regular steel Witnesses are in the $500ish range. Witness Elite Matches have been around $700 and up for a couple years at least. I've started to see prices on a lot of guns start to creep back up in the last month or two. Inventory at many places is low, and folks will pay a little more to get something in hand.

I saw Shield prices go up $10 and the SD go up $20 at Academy recently, and a few others I can't remember.

As for picking guns based on what I thought was going to get more expensive? I dunno. I just buy what I like and can afford. If I was looking to possibly profiteer based on possible political downturn, I'd be buying every $10 or less AR mag I could afford. Your gun value may double or triple (see $2,000 crappy ARs a couple years ago) or your mags may go up 1,000%. Yes. I absolutely let a few of my extra AR mags go at the last panic. That halfway paid for my kick-butt 13rd Mossberg 930! Edited by musicman

I  What do you think are some of the guns right now that give you a lot of bang for your buck? That could possibly be facing a price increase? I really like to try a canik sf looks like a lot of gun for your money.

Canik TP9 both versions. ~$325

Taurus G2 Millenium  ~$199-$209

It's hard to beat the G2 in bang for the buck. Two hundred dollars anywhere else buys... what?... a Hi Point?

• Like 2

Canik TP9 both versions. ~$325
Taurus G2 Millenium ~$199-$209
It's hard to beat the G2 in bang for the buck. Two hundred dollars anywhere else buys... what?... a Hi Point?

I bought a Taurus PT111 Millennium G2 over a year ago and love that little pistol! I was just coming off a really bad experience with a Keltec PF9 and I picked this up to replace it. I've never looked back. Got two custom leather holsters for it and a third magazine, all for right at $350. Base price on them now is around $240 + tax and BGC. BEST DEAL ON THE MARKET AT TGE MOMENT!!!

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk