Group Buy - TGO Billet Lower Receivers

TGO Marked Lower Receiver  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be firmly interested in purchasing a lower receiver?

• I would definitely buy one receiver
    • I would definitely buy two receivers were they available
    • I would definitely buy more than two receivers were they available
    • I'm not interested right now

Maybe two if there was a 308/5.56 matching serial number combo.

That would be cool.  Prefer Multi marking vs 5.56, but that's not a big deal.  Like the idea of matching lowers though (I realize it isn't in the plans for now)

Edited by Hozzie

Just a suggestion for the powers that be on this, I think it would be cool if we could actually include TGO as part of the serial#

Maybe something like like "1TGO*****" the 1 standing for first run. I'm sure there will be more if this is a success and it would be cool to have the whole set.
Also I'd probably pay a little more to have my user name engraved somewhere on there. Then these can take the place of the challenge coins that we were talking about awhile back.

Be careful when challenging someone with your TGO lower..... :ugh:

I'm in for one maybe two depends on timing and final price hopefully we can use D&H as the FTL great service from them maybe we can get a group price from them as well. Never know if we don't ask right?

Thanks keep up the good work.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Well, it was more fun when you could do a pretty nice one for $750 or less just 4-5 months ago. :(

- OS

I bet!

I can sit on it until the crazy blows over, if I have to. It won't be easy, but I'm learning to be patient.

I bet!

I can sit on it until the crazy blows over, if I have to. It won't be easy, but I'm learning to be patient.

I have plenty of AR's. I'm not going to pay stupid prices. These lowers will sit in the safe until the big eared commie bans them first.

The prices are not crazy if you are willing to shop around and wait for a deal. I can't remember where but I recently seen brand new barrels for under $150 which are about the same as pre panic prices. Upper receivers are still reasonable as are parts kits as long as you don't panic buy. LPK's have popped up at a few places for under $70. The rest can be found in the classifieds of different websites a piece at a time.

The prices are not crazy if you are willing to shop around and wait for a deal. I can't remember where but I recently seen brand new barrels for under $150 which are about the same as pre panic prices. Upper receivers are still reasonable as are parts kits as long as you don't panic buy. LPK's have popped up at a few places for under $70. The rest can be found in the classifieds of different websites a piece at a time.

Yeah. TDR built one and did OK. I just won't start one until the parts are flowing. I'm an idiot, and my OCD will push me into paying higher prices to finish the build :)

• Like 1

Yeah. TDR built one and did OK. I just won't start one until the parts are flowing. I'm an idiot, and my OCD will push me into paying higher prices to finish the build :)

Yeah, it took a lot of work/time to build one for a decent price. Lately, I've been seeing more deals via Facebook than anywhere. I started getting into some giveaways, and I've managed to "like" about 300 pages, most of them firearms related websites that I'd never heard of before. I'm seeing all kinds of stuff for pre-panic prices, or somewhere very close. Many of them only advertise on Facebook, so the competition to snag something while still in stock isn't quite as fierce.

goog one mike lol, Im in for 2 if someone can keep the evil out of it,fwiw might be nice to get a LGS involved for the deal/transfers.This way they're all in one place,and they can be paid for, BC'd and received on site if needed.just a thought