Moving sucks

I have been in this two bedroom cottage for 15 + years and if for something beyond my control i will live here till they take me out in a black bag but if I do for some reason have to move. I will have All My Sons moving come in and  move what I want moved and then will have a moving sale for the rest. Put price tags on everything left in house and have open house garage sale with prices so cheap everything will go quick. Already have a cottage about same size waiting for me to move in behind daughters home. Could have moved there 10 years ago and not aid rent all these years but not ready to live an hour away from the nearest Walmart even though I don't shop there but they live that far back in the sticks the sun is an hour late getting there than most normal places. .............. :rofl: :rofl: :rock:

I have been in this two bedroom cottage for 15 + years and if for something beyond my control i will live here till they take me out in a black bag but if I do for some reason have to move. I will have All My Sons moving come in and  move what I want moved and then will have a moving sale for the rest. Put price tags on everything left in house and have open house garage sale with prices so cheap everything will go quick. Already have a cottage about same size waiting for me to move in behind daughters home. Could have moved there 10 years ago and not aid rent all these years but not ready to live an hour away from the nearest Walmart even though I don't shop there but they live that far back in the sticks the sun is an hour late getting there than most normal places. .............. :rofl: :rofl: :rock:

I think about moving further away from the city all the time. The commute would be terrible though, not worth it for me either yet, but I'm looking forward to the day I can get out.
I'd like to be out of Davidson county, maybe White House or Dickson area. But we are thoroughly entrenched here. Wife's decision, and it's firm.

Now on moving...Lumber_Jack, and all the rest of you are absolutely correct.

We lived in Hermitage for 27 years. It was a total Charles foxtrot moving all my crap. Then there was my wife's hobby supplies and equipment.

We have no been here 11 years, and I swear we have more now than we came with. Seems that the more space you have...the more you fill it.
I'm getting ready to move from Chattanooga to Fairview. I think I'd rather shoot myself in the foot and that's just over getting the closing done on the house. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Builds character. Try moving countries. NOW THAT SUCKS. Waiting months for a damn shipping container to arrive.

Why on earth would anyone move a country? Wait a minute!! That does sound like a good Idea. Lets move Mexico to Iraq and fill the empty space with ocean

• Like 1

I've had an hour +/- commute most of my life, it just worked out that way because I want to be as close to the country as possible. I once tallied the miles I racked up on my can and the amount of gas I had to buy to cover those miles and I was shocked at the % of income I spent on gas. But the outskirts are priceless!

Well we made it to Nashville. 50% done. Hopefully to more goes as well as today

The worst is over then. I always find the "moving in" part easier than the moving out.

Welcome again to Nashvegas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2