My life has been threatened what do I do

I've have several single lonely friends who need to work on some personal and financial issues. They are usually obsessed with video games or just emotionally immature in the eyes of the the ladies. Regardless, we all changed in one way or another to settle down. However, that's not the issue here. This girl is already shopping for your replacement. Imagine what she's told this guy about you to make him threaten you? You don't need/deserve that level of betrayal. GTFO, while you can. You DON'T wanna be married to this girl. Edited by BigK
  • Like 1
Yeah I'd just never call her again. If you live together wait til she leaves and move all your stuff out. I admit it could be easier to just tell her it's over but it's kinda fun to disappear and think about her contemplating.
Regardless it's over so go out on your terms. Kinda like "you can't fire me, 'cause I quit"

Honestly at this point i just want to know your justification for staying.  All signs point to GTFO.  Lets recap, she has an ongoing "connection" with this guy that she values more than her connection to you.  She does not feel you possess enough value to be of benefit to her.  You apparently already didn't trust her, hince the searching for and finding the communication.  At this point why are you staying.

• Like 3

Honestly at this point i just want to know your justification for staying. All signs point to GTFO. Lets recap, she has an ongoing "connection" with this guy that she values more than her connection to you. She does not feel you possess enough value to be of benefit to her. You apparently already didn't trust her, hince the searching for and finding the communication. At this point why are you staying.

Add fight for her, change himself and get a job to the list.

Sadly, I'd run Edited by Batman

After the much needed more information was spilled on this issue. I would suggest like those before me:  RUN fast and don't look back. GTFO, before it is too late. Think it's bad now? It'll only get worse.

I only play COD games online and even then I don't want to talk much less chat to anyone while i'm playing a game. These days it's the 8-24 year olds acting like they're 5.

Good luck man, You're going to need it.

4 pages too late. Post #2 was dump her as well as every single post since post #2.

at this point, I think identity theft and revenge in general is the threat vector (*advice above amended).

Edited by R_Bert

DHITP and then get out of dodge. I googled it but was afraid to chase the rabbit because I am at work, I still don't know what it means :(

NSFW material for sure. If you are on Arfcom and ever heard of the original range report then there you go. Except that had pictures for a very short time.

Ok here is what I know, she started to talk to this guy a long time ago in a online game and at the time as far as I know nothing happend, then she started buying and selling bitcoins and she got other people she knew into it which included this guy,
She got him into another game we both play were you can earn money, well they started Talking and from what she has told me is that they just made a connection
According to her a connection that is stronger than what we have, now we have talked about this and she says she does not want to leave me
But she says I need to fight for her as in get a job and change myself in certain ways, before anyone says anything I am and have been searching for a job for a long while now,
After the threat was made I begged her to block him and stop talking to him but she will not do it, I am trying to save as much stuff as I can but the only things I can't get anything from is her skype and Facebook,
So for now we are still together but I have a feeling that will change

Best of luck with whatever decision you make, but you should expedite that "change". Post haste. ASAP. You get the idea. Nothing but headache, heartache, and legal fees down the path you are on.