Meet A TGO member

But to answer the OP, OhShoot and Dolomite_supafly as they're so knowledgeable that it would be a treat to have a conversation with them.

*Edit, and a few others but TrickyNicky is also at the top of that list. Pretty sure this fella and I would cut the hell up till our sides split open.

Edited by whitewolf001
  • Like 1

But to answer the OP, OhShoot and Dolomite_supafly as they're so knowledgeable that it would be a treat to have a conversation with them.

*Edit, and a few others but TrickyNicky is also at the top of that list. Pretty sure this fella and I would cut the hell up till our sides split open.

I made the thread! :woohoo:

Man there's so many of you I'd like to get a chance to meet at some point. Everyone I have had a chance to has been super cool and I've always left feeling like I made a friend, even if we only met up in a Hardy's parking lot to buy a gun, or swap over a box of reloading stuff. ;) I'm really glad were going to be doing the coffee and Shoneys meetings so I can see a few more of ya. :wave:
  • Like 1

I thought this was OhShoot

Knight.png

Seeing as how I met TGODavid at a shoot at Charlie's a few years back, that leaves Dolo and OhShoot at the top of my list. I have to get over to the east coast of TN some time....

Pop on over. Bring money and guns, but you can forego the lawyers. ;)

- SO

I don't know what most of you look like and have probably unknowingly ran into a couple of you at one point. I have seen pics of Gordon when he cut his finger. I guess I would have to say Dolomite and Spots. I would like to sit down and pick Dolomite's brain for a while over a beer and then go play in the shop and forge something with Spots.

It's pretty neat how you get to know so much about everyone over a few years. And I haven't even been here as long as most of you (2011). Hell, I wanna meet all of ya. Edited by glowdotGlock

This is OhShoot 1F739B1D-43A2-418A-9E77-C03EE6A04F97_zps

REALLY? I kinda had him pegged as a rough old codger very similar to Festus LOL. Who knew.
I have met many members but the ones close that I've never met would be OhShoot and Mike357. For those that have never met Dolomite, he is an awesome person. I thought I was well educated on guns until I met him.

I don't know what most of you look like and have probably unknowingly ran into a couple of you at one point. I have seen pics of Gordon when he cut his finger. I guess I would have to say Dolomite and Spots. I would like to sit down and pick Dolomite's brain for a while over a beer and then go play in the shop and forge something with Spots.

It's pretty neat how you get to know so much about everyone over a few years. And I haven't even been here as long as most of you (2011). Hell, I wanna meet all of ya.

Yaaa I made the list. Ive meet lots of people here. I still wanna meet Red333 and Tgodavid.
  • Like 1