Stupidity of the Day.

gjohnsoniv

Let's see.....which is more important? A picture painted on a bathroom wall made out of turd, or over 100 innocent people killed in a religious attack? HMMMM.

How about instead of "Black Lives Matter", let's change it to "Shut up and get a job!"?

A black dude is the friggin' President! Your claims of "white privilege" don't hold much water.

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 3

Let's see.....which is more important? A picture painted on a bathroom wall made out of turd, or over 100 innocent people killed in a religious attack? HMMMM.

How about instead of "Black Lives Matter", let's change it to "Shut up and get a job!"?

A black dude is the friggin' President! Your claims of "white privilege" don't hold much water.

There's a little secret that no one seems to be talking about, the "oppressed" guy suffering from "white privilege" that went on a hunger strike... Well, his father made $6,700,000 last year as the EVP of marketing with Union Pacific and has a net worth of about $20,000,000.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/11/469456-white-privilege-activist-who-went-on-hunger-strike-has-a-secret-thats-just-too-hilarious/

Edited by Sam1

Nothing surprises me about the young people in this country these days. It seems it's all about ME ME ME and to hell with anyone that does not agree with ME!!!! As far as I'm concerned ME is at the very bottom of my list of things I agree with. Maybe when a terrorist Group attacks one of the Colleges all the ME's are protesting at maybe they might learn something but that is a small maybe!!!! They will find someone else to blame for it probably. It can never be ME that is wrong. All I can say is good luck with your ME ME ME protests when you put your cause before the deaths of over 100 people and the 300+ that were injured...........jmho

• Like 4

I heard on the radio that most of the racism claims are unsubstantiated (i.e. no pics of the poo-swastika, no witnesses to the alleged racial epitaphs). Additionally, the student body president at that school is black...how does a racist university elect a black student body president? Same guy had to issue an apology for issuing a false report warning black students to lock themselves in their rooms, because the KKK was on the campus. In the warning he also claimed to be personally "working with" local law enforcement and the FBI. Kind of hard to believe anything he said after those lies.

I heard on the radio that most of the racism claims are unsubstantiated (i.e. no pics of the poo-swastika, no witnesses to the alleged racial epitaphs). Additionally, the student body president at that school is black...how does a racist university elect a black student body president? Same guy had to issue an apology for issuing a false report warning black students to lock themselves in their rooms, because the KKK was on the campus. In the warning he also claimed to be personally "working with" local law enforcement and the FBI. Kind of hard to believe anything he said after those lies.

http://thefederalist.com/ has a good series of articles about this

Folks....

Obama and his friends have created a favorable environment for this sort of "campus protest" thing... Its a resurgence of the "Anarchist" movement of the early 1900's (...before WW1...)... Do a bit of research on the IWW (...International Workers of the World...) and the "One Big Union" movement... It's very enlightening....

Everyone of these "campus protests" , "black lives matter" , and "occupy" happenings is right out of the IWW playbook, and is nothin but a hopeful attempt to start the "big revolution"...

I say, let em burn down and kick around these college professor/administrator weenies and inner city idiots... I really think these idiots want another "Kent State" shootin thing; here's hopin they don't get one...

IWW watchin leroy....

• Like 1

An incident which can't be proven to have happened, no other witnesses, and no photos. What college kid wouldn't have their phone attached to their hand at all times to take a photo?

As for POTUS' diversity, don't forget about his cabinet: We have a black woman heading the DOJ; black men over the departments of transportation and homeland security; white women running the departments of the interior, commerce, health & human services, the EPA, and as ambassador to the UN; Hispanic men running the departments of labor, and HUD; and a Hispanic woman running the small business administration.

The secretary of Energy was born to two Portuguese immigrants. I honestly don't know if that makes him white, Hispanic, or white Hispanic. I'd lean towards just plain old white European, but I really don't know.

If a minority could just break through that glass ceiling.....

• Like 1

Lock yo selfs up!!  There are bed sheets in the quad!!

I'm pretty sure if the KKK had attacked the school in a terrorist fashion they would have had it on the news.  I think all this moan and bitching they do just popularizes people to not really give a flying rats butt about them and their "cause".  I'm pretty sure they have never experienced racism. Sure they might not have got their way when they wanted it but that's not racism. The real world is gonna be really hard for some people. 

• Like 1

Its hard not to say anything derogatory anymore about these yutzes in MO and the rest of the world..I am tired of having to make statements  so the rest of them do not get offended..I was not alive when slavery was common , I was not a slave driver and I do not  know half of the crapp that went on back then because its history and I am not interested in it.I hear enough of it from people.Get off of welfare, find a job and stop being a victim and stop whining how sttuff is around here..Least you are not wearing a burka.. yet:)

• Like 7

Its hard not to say anything derogatory anymore about these yutzes in MO and the rest of the world..I am tired of having to make statements  so the rest of them do not get offended..I was not alive when slavery was common , I was not a slave driver and I do not  know half of the crapp that went on back then because its history and I am not interested in it.I hear enough of it from people.Get off of welfare, find a job and stop being a victim and stop whining how sttuff is around here..Least you are not wearing a burka.. yet:)

If I could like this a 1000 times I would................ :up: :up: