So is Q a thing?

47 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:
48 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:I full on believe that Epstein didn’t kill himself. 

Neither do I. It’s even more suspicious, because it’s reported that he was visited by Bill Barr prior to his “suicide”.  

There may even be a pedophilia ring. If so, they need to be nuked. They completely lose me on the baby eating allegations. But who knows at this point?

52 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

The Qanon theories actually involved JFK Jr still being alive, or having been killed because of what he knew. Can’t remember exactly but  totally weird stuff. 

Both. That’s how nutty the conspiracy is. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Links2k said:

Neither do I. It’s even more suspicious, because it’s reported that he was visited by Bill Barr prior to his “suicide”.  

There may even be a pedophilia ring. If so, they need to be nuked. They completely lose me on the baby eating allegations. But who knows at this point?

I notice that a lot of talk about JFK and JFK Jr but not 1 word about Robert(Bobby) Kennedy. He would have been President had he not been assassinated and how much did he know  that he needed to be killed?

2 hours ago, Links2k said:

I agree. The baby eating crap is ridiculous.

I would like an explanation about Epstein. Why were he and his wife incarcerated? If they were running an island of underage prostitutes, why have there been no patrons of such business arrested?

• Like 1
  • Moderators
4 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

I would like an explanation about Epstein. Why were he and his wife incarcerated? If they were running an island of underage prostitutes, why have there been no patrons of such business arrested?

That’s the question ain’t it? How can one be convicted of sex trafficking underage girls to nobody at all?🤔🤔🤔

• Like 2

I believe that are way too many very rich and politically powerful people on  Epstein's client list for it ever to become public. They will make sure of that. I'm surprised Maxwell is still alive.  But she's too smart to ever talk. 

• Admin Team
13 minutes ago, Grayfox54 said:

I believe that are way too many very rich and politically powerful people on  Epstein's client list for it ever to become public. They will make sure of that. I'm surprised Maxwell is still alive.  But she's too smart to ever talk. 

His black book was made public.  It was government exhibit 52 in his associate Maxwell's trial.

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf

1 hour ago, MacGyver said:

His black book was made public.  It was government exhibit 52 in his associate Maxwell's trial.

That appears to be his regular/business phone book. I don't think its his client list. One name that aircraft manifests have shown went to his island at least twice is glaringly missing. Bill Clinton. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, gregintenn said:

Powerful People. We probably can't comprehend the power some connected people may have. Not saying it's so but I wonder.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, -boatman- said:

Powerful People. We probably can't comprehend the power some connected people may have. Not saying it's so but I wonder.

What I can’t find is a group of like minded Americans willing to do something about it. I can’t fix it on my own.

• Like 2

I have a good friend that I rarely talk to any more because he is “ate plum up” with the Q stuff. Can’t have a normal conversation about anything without him suddenly steering it to that stuff. It’s some outlandish crap he’s gotten into. “Trump is still in command and after they let the people learn their lesson he’ll come galloping back in on a white wildebeest” or whatever. 

What I do know is that there are plenty of people on both (or all?) sides who will greedily lick up whatever information or theories they are spoon fed. 

They say the truth is somewhere in the middle. At this point I’m starting to think it’s buried under a giant tadpole in a crater lake somewhere. Lord have mercy!

• Like 2