Group Buy - TGO Billet Lower Receivers

TGO Marked Lower Receiver  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be firmly interested in purchasing a lower receiver?

• I would definitely buy one receiver
    • I would definitely buy two receivers were they available
    • I would definitely buy more than two receivers were they available
    • I'm not interested right now

Guest RedLights&Sirens
Stupid question (cuz Im sure it would have been suggested already otherwise). Does Barett make their lowers? As much a patriot as that man is, Im sure he would be proud to help us out in having some TGO lowers made. Maybe a bit pricey but I would pay the extra and Im po.

We barely ever have a week where we have to ban two people. Crazy times bring out crazy people, I guess.

Thanks for banning that last one. I almost popped off before I got through the thread. FWIW, I banned him before you did :)

Your new avatar is the best thing to happen to me this morning.

We barely ever have a week where we have to ban two people. Crazy times bring out crazy people, I guess.

Thanks for banning that last one. I almost popped off before I got through the thread. FWIW, I banned him before you did :)

Your new avatar is the best thing to happen to me this morning.

Agreed. I laughed when I saw it. Didn't realize it was Mike for a second.

I'm guessing the price has dropped cheap enough for me to justify it now so I'm in for one firmly and a possible second one if somewhere can transfer them in East Tenn without breaking it off in me.

If you don't have anyone nearer/cheaper, up north of you Bill's Outpost in Alcoa is $25+TICS.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Initially I was in for one but since Pineapple Doucher made an ass of himself and is unworthy of a TGO lower I will commit to another as well in order to keep the costs low for my TGO brethren.  Besides I have this evil plan where I will build my wife her own, thinking a 9mm.  And then I will build one for myself, thinking 300BLK.  As long as I build hers first I don't think she can object to mine, I'm new to the married game, am I doing it right?

On another note I would like to thank everyone who is putting this buy together.  I wish more people would realize that this is a terrific deal and to quit worrying about serial numbers, .308 compatible lowers, matching uppers and the like, this offer is what it is take it or leave it.  As a facilitator or previous group buys I know that it is much simpler to offer one item than to try to cater to everyone's needs/ wants.  Not trying to be a jerk but for those complaining just think about how much extra work yours and everyone else's tiny requests would be to fulfill. 

Oh yeah the TGO branded suppressor comes thrown in free with this right?

• Like 1

Stupid question (cuz Im sure it would have been suggested already otherwise). Does Barett make their lowers? As much a patriot as that man is, Im sure he would be proud to help us out in having some TGO lowers made. Maybe a bit pricey but I would pay the extra and Im po.

I don't know if they make their own lowers or not, but if they do, this is an awesome idea! It would add a "cool factor" if our TGO lowers could be made in Tennessee! Anyone know if this is the case?

Edited by GoneBallistic

I don't know if they make their own lowers or not, but if they do, this is an awesome idea! It would add a "cool factor" if our TGO lowers could be made in Tennessee! Anyone know if this is the case?

I doubt seriously that they make their own lowers.