The ammo beotches live on

Dustbuster

Long after the ammo nightmare Wally World still has a 3 box policy in place.
As I went into the antioch Wally center amongst young delinquents knocking crap off of shelves while shoving footballs and such in their pants I locate 5 boxes of 7 shot for the match tomorrow.usually I buy the 5 box pack for 25.77 but they're out so I settle on 5 loose boxes no big deal. The Wally worker opens up the case and advises me if the 3 box policy. I advised him no problem as they're out of the 5 box pack. We go to electronics to check out. Slow Sally the cashier advises me I can only get 3 boxes of " bullets" . I explain to her about being out of the 5 pack, she calls a CSR guy who now 10 minutes into this shows up and says you can only buy 3 boxes of bullets at a time it's store policy and the law.
LOL
I said ok and explain your other stores have the 5 pack in stock but you're out and I need 5 boxes. Can u sell the 5 line other stores do. He again tells me no sir I can't it's against the law. I asked him what law and he says its against federal law to buy more than 3 boxes of bullets.
I asked him when did he pass the bar and get his law degree?
He quickly stuttered and said well my whole family are police and I know the law.
I responded back well I work in law enforcement. There is no law about 3 boxes, and you shouldn't practice law without being admitted to the bar.
He was white as a fng ghost and said thank you an ran off into the sea of kids knocking crap off shelves and playing aisle football.
I left w my 3 boxes
Thank you ammo bitches your collateral damages lives in to affect me others and Elmer Fudd ....

49decf7be0612e13a3b66c4d5c6056e9.jpg

Edited by Dustbuster
  • Like 1

And this is how it gets perpetuated. Even if there were 1,000's of boxes of ammo and there was no shortage this idiot would still be telling people the 3 box limit is federal law. I would have gotten his name and contacted his district manager then follow that up with an email about your store experience through the Walmart website.

If an employee looks at me wrong that is what I do now, contact every boss between the employee and the district manager. I know every store manager by name as well as their boss and have all their numbers. I will not put up with minimum wage workers acting like I am some idiot. I have even had a worker call me an idiot when THEY could not find the item they told me was in stock over the phone. The same employee told me they were going to hang on to the game I was buying for my son to "keep me from stealing it". Both times I contacted store managers and followed it up on the website.

I have overheard the sporting goods supervisor recommend the best pellet rifle to a customer to kill the neighbors dog. He also said 1911s are designed to maim kids and he would never order hollow points because they are designed to "kill kids". He also said he would never sell military ammo and I have caught them hiding 5.56 under the counter several times per his orders. He HATES ARs and tries everything, including lying to customers, to try not to sell them. He told me all a person needs is a bolt action rifle. And yes I contacted his boss over all those comments.

I am spending my hard earned money there and I do not have to tolerate idiots.

• Like 6
I m in full agreement but, it's rare I go to that store as it's usually inundated w thugs and turdbag delinquents w their DCS listed parents. Not worth the time for this trip too busy today.
Seeing this store full of little turds causing havoc and asking smart ass when he passed the bar gave me 80% satisfaction

And this is how it gets perpetuated. Even if there were 1,000's of boxes of ammo and there was no shortage this idiot would still be telling people the 3 box limit is federal law. I would have gotten his name and contacted his district manager then follow that up with an email about your store experience through the Walmart website.

If an employee looks at me wrong that is what I do now, contact every boss between the employee and the district manager. I know every store manager by name as well as their boss and have all their numbers. I will not put up with minimum wage workers acting like I am some idiot. I have even had a worker call me an idiot when THEY could not find the item they told me was in stock over the phone. The same employee told me they were going to hang on to the game I was buying for my son to "keep me from stealing it". Both times I contacted store managers and followed it up on the website.

I have overheard the sporting goods supervisor recommend the best pellet rifle to a customer to kill the neighbors dog. He also said 1911s are designed to maim kids and he would never order hollow points because they are designed to "kill kids". He also said he would never sell military ammo and I have caught them hiding 5.56 under the counter several times per his orders. He HATES ARs and tries everything, including lying to customers, to try not to sell them. He told me all a person needs is a bolt action rifle. And yes I contacted his boss over all those comments.

I am spending my hard earned money there and I do not have to tolerate idiots.

Maybe I call some people "stupid" or "idiot" when they do or say something stupid or idiotic, actually everybody does or says something dumb every now and then BUT, I have known some people like the example you are talking about who just amaze me how stupid they really are. Where do they hear crap like that, or do they have some mental issue where they make stupid stuff up and expect everybody to believe them? The sad thing is, is that there are many who are just  ignorant about the subject and are niave enough to believe them.

Edited by K191145

The way I understood it from the sales guy at walmart in Dickson, only .22 was being rationed, no other caliber. ...

That's the way for every Wally I've been in for some good while now.  Have bought any number of boxes of .223 and 7.62x39, only the .22LR have the 3 box limit, and there's generally a sign saying exactly that.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

That's how this stuff gets started:

A young woman was preparing a ham dinner. After she cut off the end of the ham, she placed it in a pan for baking.

Her friend asked her,"Why did you cut off the end of the ham"?

And she replied ,"I really don't know but my mother always did, so I thought you were supposed to."

Later when talking to her mother she asked her why she cut off the end of the ham before baking it, and her mother replied, "I really don't know, but that's the way my mom always did it."

A few weeks later while visiting her grandmother, the young woman asked, "Grandma, why is it that you cut off the end of a ham before you bake it?"

Her grandmother replied, "Well dear, otherwise it would never fit into my baking pan."

• Like 7

That's the way for every Wally I've been in for some good while now.  Have bought any number of boxes of .223 and 7.62x39, only the .22LR have the 3 box limit, and there's generally a sign saying exactly that.

- OS

I don't know how well that will stop the horders, if I were a horder I would just have a friend or two in line behind me buying their share for me.

I'm beginning to see 22LR in some LGS's, but it's about 3 times higher priced than it was before the crunch.

That sure seems true around me. I know it won't make sense to some, but I've just decided to bite the bullet as is said around here, and just buy a brick when I find it even close to reasonable.  After taxes, if I can get 9/10 per round on it; I figure that's better than all the running around and stopping in different shops and WW, Gander, etc. trying to score.

With wasted time and fuel costs, I just can't rationalize the search.

In fact, I bought 2 bricks of CCI "Quiet",( is that right?) last week for a total of 96 bucks. First I'd seen in quite a while.

He also had Fiochi 22Mag 40 gr as well, but at 150 for 500, I did think that was a bit much.

the .22 situation blows.   I am shooting it as I please for now.   I will be pissed if I have to quit because I run out.   Yeah the ammo company's have that to deal with.  ;)

I wish i liked shooting bigger stuff near as much.

• Like 1

Wow, just wow.  There is so much wrong in each of these scenarios. 

the .22 situation blows.   I am shooting it as I please for now.   I will be pissed if I have to quit because I run out.   Yeah the ammo company's have that to deal with.   ;)

I wish i liked shooting bigger stuff near as much.

I may go back to Dickson Monday and buy a few more boxes of that Federal 30-30 150grain SP for $14 per box. Might start "plinking" with 30-30. I know it's $14 for 20rounds but I don't think it's gone up like most ammo has. What's the price now of those 12guage skeet loads you used to buy for under $5 per box not that long ago? Might find fun things to shoot with them.

I m in full agreement but, it's rare I go to that store as it's usually inundated w thugs and turdbag delinquents w their DCS listed parents. Not worth the time for this trip too busy today.
Seeing this store full of little turds causing havoc and asking smart ass when he passed the bar gave me 80% satisfaction

Expect to see that store closed at some point in the future. The loss, theft, "shrinkage" numbers are tracked and when they get too high the store chain pulls the plug. 

Expect to see that store closed at some point in the future. The loss, theft, "shrinkage" numbers are tracked and when they get too high the store chain pulls the plug.

As wild as that place was, I wouldn't doubt it . They'd have to keep 5 loss prevention people on round the clock to break even.

As wild as that place was, I wouldn't doubt it . They'd have to keep 5 loss prevention people on round the clock to break even.

is that the Walmart with Spanish everywhere inside and outside the store than a normal walmart? If so didn't someone get shot there a year or two back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk