Anyone know "Alternative Landscapes"?

Caster

Doing my best not to type a paragraph full of MF's and GD's right now.

My wife had just picked up her order at Kentucky Fried Chicken in Bellevue.  If you know the place then you know there's only one exit.  As my wife tried to leave a large truck pulling a trailer was blocking the exit.  The side of the truck said either "Alternative Landscapes" or "Alternative Landscaping".  She rolled down the window and said "Excuse me sir, but I need to get out and you're blocking the exit."  To which he replied "Yeah, No Sh!t."  She then asked how she was supposed to get out and he told her to "Put the Son of a B... in reverse!"

I'm a fairly cool cat most of the time but my wife is about as polite as they come.  If you swear at her like this guy did, we've got a serious problem.  

If ANY of you know this company, PLEASE PM me with some contact info so I can have a little chat with the owners.

If, by some twist of fate, The person who talked to my wife that way is a member here.....well, me and you got a problem, you disrespectful piece of  :poop: .  If you got a boss and I ever find him, I'll do everything I can to get you fired you low life douche bag.

This is why I force my wife to carry her little Kimber everywhere.  You never know what people are gonna do.  

Nope, just a fool wanting a bucket of chicken I suppose.

He did eventually move after several minutes.  She just moved to a safe distance, locked the doors and waited. The way she was in there, there ain't really nowhere to go.

If that were the case I could ALMOST understand.  Frustration, mechanical failures and traffic make for VERY short fuses.  

Edited by Caster
I know exactly where you're talking about. KFC franchisees locally use the same vendors I would call yum foods in Louisville KY they can lead u to the bottom of this. I would also call metro, get an officer to meet you out there and see if they'll take it as an assault complaint. It may help..

If, by some twist of fate, The person who talked to my wife that way is a member here.....well, me and you got a problem, you disrespectful piece of :poop: . If you got a boss and I ever find him, I'll do everything I can to get you fired you low life douche bag.

What do you think the chances are of the preceding? I can understand your frustration but, you don't have to threaten people who share the same values and respect as all of us.

Do you really think this respectful community of like minded individuals would stoop that low? I sure have my differences of opinion with some members at times but, it's an opinion and never anything personal.

You sort of hurt my feelings thinking it could be a member here :stunned:

• Like 1

Telling a, yet to be named, person you will do everything in your power to get them fired is not a threat. Just as it is the employee's right to be an ass it is Caster's right to complain about that disrespectful employee, I know I do all the time and if the employee gets fired then he probably deserved it. That employee represents the company and I am sure his boss, or business owner, would love to hear about how that employee drove away a potential customer with his disrespectful actions.

Caster did not threaten anyone on this board from what I can tell. Now if the disrespectful person is a member here he can contact me about the perceived "threat" and I will take the appropriate action. But he will not get a single ounce of concern from me if he finds himself, hopefully, looking for a new job.

I am sick and tired of people not having the most basic respect for others. Seems like a lot think they are entitled to be an ass and they are but it is also my right to do everything in my power to teach them that being a disrespectful ass does not get them far in life. And I used to stand by, not complain or get involved but not anymore because those disrespectful, entitlement crowd types now think they can do it to everyone. I will no longer tolerate being disrespected by anyone else that I have not disrespected. If an employee looks at me wrong, makes a comment I don't like or treats me with anything but the respect I deserve as a human being I will contact every person between them and God to complain about them. And if they get fired as part of it so be it, maybe they will think twice before being disrespectful towards the next person.

• Like 2
Don't be deluded there Dennis. There's a lot of good people here. A lot of garbage has been around too. Thankfully we have an excellent moderating staff here that takes a rather ruthless approach to BS. Nonetheless there's a LOT lurkers here. While the guys who post regularly are all great folk, yourself included, even a great house like TGO has a rat or two in the basement. Edited by Caster
You know, it's really a simple thing to be polite.
To be rude "Guy to Guy" is expected from time to time but; and I may be old fashioned like this BUT a lady, of whom you have never met, deserves your respect and a polite attitude until such time as she proves herself unworthy of it.

I've never met any of y'all's wives but I can gaurandangtee you I would be polite and respectful. And I'm the one if not THE biggest ahole on TGO. If I can be polite to a lady, ANYONE can.
  • Like 2

Eff' im.  I'm sick and tired of people like that.  100 years ago he would have been dragged out of his buggy and taught a lesson.  Now, he would be the "victim" and the one who bruised him would be the "perp".  The a-holes are protected and the good folks are afraid to stand up to them.  This isn't an isolated incident.  This society can't last long.

Edit:  Yes, my chronic misanthropy is really acting up today.

Edited by Clod Stomper

Take the high road!  Learn patience!  Keep the testosterone contained! 

Probably a large truck with trailer, difficult to maneuver, was wanting food, etc.  Unless a life threatening event, chalk it up to a inconvenience like bumper to bumper traffic.  Geeze we have road rage, now we have restaurant rage, whats next bathroom rage because some old dude next to me peed and it splattered on my leg.  Schwack'em I say.

[URL=http://s963.photobucket.com/user/runco0318/media/schackem_zpsf602a5c6.jpg.html]schackem_zpsf602a5c6.jpg[/URL]

• Moderators

Well, I tried some Google-Fu for you, hard to do when there isn't much to go by.

So, instead I did what any self respecting CSI fan would do:

I searched for all KFC in the area you spoke with, interpolated the area for all security/traffic cameras, downloaded all archived footage from them, viewed all video at once for the previous few hours today until I found the truck you were looking for, here you go:

BlueTruck.jpg

But that wasn't good enough. I took the image of the truck and then ran it through an algorithm for the previous 3 months video. At this point I was able to view times that the same truck had been to that KFC. I lucked out on one of them because I was able to zoom in on a passerby's Oakley sunglasses and then mirror the image horizontally. Passed that all I had to do was run some megapixel enhancement programs and then keep typing "enhance' on the keyboard.

Sir Caster, I provide you with this:

iqyAH8DR3uY4.jpg

That's an image of the two workers as they ate their meal. Jose and Julio Almarez. DOB 6-21-1965 and 5-30-1980. SSN: 512-11-3910 for both of them.

Ok, I kid I kid.

I did try YellowPages.com for all in the Nashville area.

http://www.yellowpages.com/search?search_terms=landscaping&geo_location_terms=nashville&s=name

The closest that I may have found would be "A.L.S. Landscaping", but I really don't think that is it.

http://alslandscapetn.com/

There is also "Alternative Engery" but I don't know if that's any better.

Business Information: Alternative Engery LLC is managed by Edward Withrow, Owner, and employs jobs for approximately 10 people, with yearly revenues around $1,350,000.

• Like 6

I would have loved to see his face if Mrs. Caster had pulled out a .44 Dirty Harry special and asked him "Well punk do you feel Lucky?" I bet she would have gotten a lot better set of results!! Just saying. Off topic a bunch but several years ago 35 or so there was some guys following another couple of guys and the first guy got tired of it and slid sideways on the gravel road and pulled out a .44, the dummies in vehicle # 2 actually got out of the car and started walking towards them until 1 shot was fired a foot above suspect #1. They then ran back to their truck and hauled A$$ out of there. True story told by a good friend who was witness in vehicle #1.

I would have loved to see his face if Mrs. Caster had pulled out a .44 Dirty Harry special and asked him "Well punk do you feel Lucky?" I bet she would have gotten a lot better set of results!! Just saying. Off topic a bunch but several years ago 35 or so there was some guys following another couple of guys and the first guy got tired of it and slid sideways on the gravel road and pulled out a .44, the dummies in vehicle # 2 actually got out of the car and started walking towards them until 1 shot was fired a foot above suspect #1. They then ran back to their truck and hauled A$$ out of there. True story told by a good friend who was witness in vehicle #1.

I understand what you're saying and to think about it is fun, but I've really forced my way of thinking on Mrs. Caster to the point that she thinks the same way; if I draw my weapon, I've already made my decision to use it.