Lumbersexual - the new Metrosexual

Sam1

Jokes on us. He's probably got a different piece of tail lined up for each day of the week.

Ultimately this^.

My brother was an eom kid for awhile in the late 90's early 2000's. Used to give three rations of crap daily about the hair and clothes and music and all. One day we were shooting the shit and he clued me in that it was really all about the chicks at his school and what they liked. I have to admit, he has certainly had more female admirers than I have, so maybe there's something to it.

Keep in mind I the 80's the guys that dressed the most like women got the most action then too...

I've had a beard before there was such thing as a "hipster" all those effer's saw how awesomely rugged I looked and put their urban progressive spin on it.  As I sit, I am wearing my beard and my flannel, but the difference is...I know how to clean a deer and I actually have a pair.   These wussified beta males need to stop. 

Don't let them win.

I like beards, craft beer, alt country and plaid shirts. We had it first, dammit

Heh, well I was shaving it off anyway. Gonna reunite with the wife in a couple days and she doesn't dig the face mane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the we are "better than them" around here attitude cracks me up.

I deal with "hipsters" every day at work,  99% of the ones I deal with are truly nice people to me, work and are productive, and aren't afraid of buying good product.

So they wear skinny jeans, flannel or other nice looking clothes?  Their hair is generally well kept and some have beards.

Does everyone here look down on everyone else?

It is no wonder the "gun crowd" is generally looked at as nut bags.

• Like 4

Change his clothes and he would look like an ISIS member

My thoughts exactly. White scrubs and a afghan cap would make him an instant booger replica! The beard thing seemed to make a comeback after more guys came home from overseas and quit or continued to not shave. Then it became a new fad.What's funny is how someone is looked down upon if they're not wearing Malcolm x glasses or 100 dollar jeans w targets sewn into the Ass cheeks. I wore a beard for years then was told it to shave it to look more professional. Now its a gay thing . I give up.... Edited by Dustbuster