Terror attack in France

Raoul

No offense but sticking one's head in the sand and denying reality doe not prepare anyone for the inevitable....just sayin'.

No offense taken. My wife is naive and refuses to recognize what is going on. I know this sounds bad and don't everyone jump on the religion train but my wife believes Jesus would come back and save us before he would let all hell break loose. I've tried to talk with her but she thinks I'm paranoid. I hope this wakes Europe up and they decide to fight back and stop caving to the Muslim agenda. I just hope that it does not take an attack like this on U.S. soil for us to wake up. 

• Like 1

There were many Jordanians that our armed forces trained back in 2013 in their country that later joined ISIS. There have been more since then. There are a lot of ISIS members with military training.

We did that same stupid thing back when Russia invaded Afghanistan. We sent men in to train the Afgan rebels on how to use our weapons and then supplied them with the weapons and Osama Bin laden was one of the students that Arnold Schwarzkoff trained while he was in Afghanistan to train guerrilla's to defeat the Russians. They learned quite well cause they kicked Russia's butt. 

• Moderators

No offense taken. My wife is naive and refuses to recognize what is going on. I know this sounds bad and don't everyone jump on the religion train but my wife believes Jesus would come back and save us before he would let all hell break loose. I've tried to talk with her but she thinks I'm paranoid. I hope this wakes Europe up and they decide to fight back and stop caving to the Muslim agenda. I just hope that it does not take an attack like this on U.S. soil for us to wake up.

But we already had a mini one in Chattanooga itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How long before this happens at an American venue?

I've said it many times, baggy pants on three or four guys and you'd easily get a suppressed AR and lots of mags into a concert. Taking a nosebleed seat, no one could hear the shots or the flash. You could get a hefty body count in a very short time.

Took just one armed man to take out the 2 jihadists in Texas...

Excellent points. Certainly if you can fight, you fight till you can't, and you might win over even long odds.

Obama is going to have a hard time bringing Syrian terrorists into the country now, no doubt the idiot will try though.

Supposedly they have five of the perps, not sure if dead, alive, wounded or what. But I'm betting they were probably second gen French citizen muslims. not just in from the outside for this gig. It's the long term legacy of all this that is coming to fruition, not so much the immediate invasions. As it will here too.

Head, neck, inner thigh and crotch shots. (re body armor)

Witness who escaped the theater said the ones he saw where just wearing jogging type clothes, no vests or anything.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
I know it has been mentioned before, but everyone should read "Day of Wrath" for a chillingly realistic scenario that would paralyze our country AND potentially provide the catalyst for more stringent gun control, at least in the more liberal areas.
  • Like 7

I know it has been mentioned before, but everyone should read "Day of Wrath" for a chillingly realistic scenario that would paralyze our country AND potentially provide the catalyst for more stringent gun control, at least in the more liberal areas.

Just grabbed it as Kindle, been meaning to read it, thnx for reminder.

- OS

Excellent points. Certainly if you can fight, you fight till you can't, and you might win over even long odds.

Supposedly they have five of the perps, not sure if dead, alive, wounded or what. But I'm betting they were probably second gen French citizen muslims. not just in from the outside for this gig. It's the long term legacy of all this that is coming to fruition, not so much the immediate invasions. As it will here too.

Witness who escaped the theater said the ones he saw where just wearing jogging type clothes, no vests or anything.

- OS

I know France and Europe has a large Islamic population but adding more refugees is asking for it, I have no doubt there are Jihadists posing as poor pitiful Syrian refugees to get a free trip into a western country, they would love to get to America. I call them jihadists because it doesn't matter if they are ISIS or Al Queda or whoever, they are all the same.

Well if they do happen to wear body armor, go for the critical areas.

You're exactly right. I can't stop thinking about that book since this started

I'm going to start carring the G19 in place of the 43 again. With a G17 mag as a spare.

Same here... Always. Been toting it around for a few months now.

Same here, with extra mags for carry piece and the AR. I hate to think about it but it could happen here just as fast as it did there. I don't wanna have to say "Crap, I wish I'd brought something bigger!"
  • Like 1

I know France and Europe has a large Islamic population but adding more refugees is asking for it, I have no doubt there are Jihadists posing as poor pitiful Syrian refugees to get a free trip into a western country, they would love to get to America. I call them jihadists because it doesn't matter if they are ISIS or Al Queda or whoever, they are all the same.

I think my point was more insidious. What we're seeing are the next generations of radicalized Muslims from even the most peaceable families that have been living in these various countries.

Meaning that being Islamic period means that x percentage will do this sort of thing in time. Everywhere.

Praying for all of us, as I love my God more than they love theirs.

This is what it will come down to, love of your God.

Oh, not necessarily. Lots of us heathens will fight on your side too. :)

- OS

• Like 9

Same here, with extra mags for carry piece and the AR. I hate to think about it but it could happen here just as fast as it did there. I don't wanna have to say "Crap, I wish I'd brought something bigger!"

I carry the full size M&P 9 and two spare mags along with the AR pistol in the truck with 6 loaded mags in my vest. 

• Like 1

Anyone want to refresh my memory on what is legal to carry in TN in a car, rifle wise? Loaded, unloaded? Mag in, chambered round, etc?

Any firearm -- loaded, unloaded, one in chamber, whatever. Permit not required.

edit: it does however require a permit to keep them in vehicle in posted/employer lots, or parked on school property.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1