Simply Broncos vs. Seahawks, What Say You

runco

NFL Super Bowl XLVIII, 6:30PM Sunday (2/2/14) on Fox.  Location MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey

Seattle Seahawks (15-3), has a great defense

Denver Broncos (15-3), has a great offense.

Simply What say you?

I want the Broncos to win but that passing game of theirs is matched by the Seahawks passing defense. Seattle has hardly any TOs, Denver has a lot, and Seattle capitalizes better than anyone on TOs. Seattle actually has an amazing rushing game and Denver, it is anyone's guess on what they will do. I think the score will be relatively low, if Seattle wins it will be solely on points scored by their defense.

For Seattle to win they must shut down Peyton, for their defense only has to play like they have played in the 15 games they have won this season. Edited by Duck

Seahawks will be hard to beat .. because they don't know that they should be the underdogs.

I say Broncos... if. if... Manning is effective at taking the secondary out of the passing game... this should be interesting to watch.

Sea Hawks fan here for a few reasons. First off Peyton already has Super Bowl Rings and SeaHawks have only been twice and never won a Superbowl so they deserve a win so GO SEA HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!

The only people that 'deserve' to win are those who play the best. 

Both teams have honestly earned their right to play in the Superbowl this year.  It should be a good game!

I don't have a dog in this fight, but my wife likes the Manning boys.  So, we'll be rooting for Denver.

• Like 1