How's the weather where you are?

Raoul

the big melt yesterday was a big fail.   Our street is still rutted and has lots of now refrozen slush.  

Driveway looks like an amusement park Turnpike ride. Two 1/4 mile ruts.

Not sure we are going to get much of a melt off this week. Right about freezing is the high for the week.

I think I am going to go visit Erik.

Come on down. The spare bedroom is waiting. We finally got Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire down here. Better than Fireball IMO.

Took a knee in a surprisingly controlled fashion while walking down the hill through the yard on Tuesday to check the mail.  Pretty much stayed down on that knee for most of the slide down to the mailbox.

James Yeager calls that move the "tactical mailman".  He does it every day

I just got in, on the way home I drove the kids bus route through the 'hood across the road.  

Someone ran a plow over a few spots, but there are cars parked in a manner that is not going to allow their bus to pass.  Maybe those cars will be gone by the time the one hour delay happens.  And there is a lot of drippage frozen and will surely cause the bus issues.

And we are supposed to get more snow tonight. Maybe not much but who knows.

I am so ready for spring,  or 8 inches of snow.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.