Church shooting in Charlston S.C.

The picture of him in the black jacket had two flags on it. Both are White controlled African countries. May be a white supremacist, don't know

A22B7034-6B25-4F51-8A43-6C3216B4B44D_zps

Well, both were ... apartheid-era South Africa and Rhodesia, as Zimbabwe was called back when under white rule.

Also, Confederate vanity plate, and he's been quoted as saying, “I have to do it. “You rape our women and you’re taking over our country. And you have to go.” Another said witnesses told them the gunman stood up and said he was there "to shoot black people."

All told certainly suggests white supremacist bent.

Of course BHO hits on "gun control" immediately with:

"Once again, innocent people were killed in part because someone who wanted to inflict harm had no trouble getting their (sic) hands on a gun. ... At some point we as a country will have to reckon with the fact that this type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries ... and is within our power to do something about it....etc"

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Read somewhere, fox maybe, that he used a .45 pistol that he was given on his 21st b-day by a family member.

By his dad, it's reported so far. Also reported a witness said he "reloaded 5 times", which seems unrealistic with only 10 folks shot in total, dunno.

- OS

I guess ALL white people will be responsible for this crap too.  

If by some chance there's some nutcase douche out there reading this post, I have a question?  Why shoot up places like schools and churches?  If you want to use violence and murder to make the country a better place, start offing drug dealers and gang bangers.  I bet the cops won't look quite as hard for you.  

The whole world is just eat up with the dumb ass.  

• Like 2

If by some chance there's some nutcase douche out there reading this post, I have a question? Why shoot up places like schools and churches? If you want to use violence and murder to make the country a better place, start offing drug dealers and gang bangers. I bet the cops won't look quite as hard for you.

Caster...a gun free zone gives a murderer an uninhindered opputunity to commit the crime and get away or continue killing until they run out of ammunition or the police arrive. Just because someone is crazy enough to do something horrible like this doesn't mean they are stupid enough not to go after a high profile soft target.
My thoughts are didn't anyone else realize this shooter was screwed up enough to be planning to kill other people the way he did? If so why didn't they call the police and if he was showing criminal tendencies or race hatered then why was he given a handgun?

Think they will pursue his dad on grounds the kid had a felony drug charge?

Was he convicted, or still pending?  If so, seems the Dad would be clearly culpable:

"It shall be unlawful for any person to sell or otherwise dispose of any firearm or ammunition to any person knowing or having reasonable cause to believe that such person—
 is under indictment for, or has been convicted in any court of, a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year"

Wasn't in jail obviously, maybe pled down to 'meanor? Haven't kept up with that.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Just watched the press conference Obama did on this. Not even a day later and he is already talking about gun control, talk about being insensitive. I guess we should prepare for another  :poop: -storm. 

Sensitivity and politics...that's a good one. 

Trying to take advantage of emotional highs and lows is how you get laws passed in short order.  How long is a respectful period to give before talking about it?  For those of us that don't want the question to come ever, that's a loaded question.

Also reported a witness said he "reloaded 5 times", which seems unrealistic with only 10 folks shot in total, dunno.

- OS

He could have just be a bad shot, or even putting multiple rounds in each victim.  Easy enough to see someone filled with such hatred doing either, or both, so each victim should account for more than one round.  If it was a .45 handgun, that would limit magazine capacity, so missed shots would necessitate a reload.

Edited by btq96r
  • Like 1
I am so sorry for the families to have to go through this suffering and pain.

Now for the sorry ass so-called man, we need to bring back firing squads that are not very good shots to execute him and put it on TV.

I guess I've lived too long, all I wanted to do when I was 21 is play music, drink, fool around with women, hunt and fish.

This is what a liberal country brings...hate with no worry of any real recourse other then the poor little boy had a hard life and didn't know what he was doing. Bulls..t

If by some chance there's some nutcase douche out there reading this post, I have a question?  Why shoot up places like schools and churches?  If you want to use violence and murder to make the country a better place, start offing drug dealers and gang bangers.  I bet the cops won't look quite as hard for you.  

The Dipshit in Chief just blamed it on the gun. But, his new Attorney General is talking hate crime.

• Moderators

The Dip#### in Chief just blamed it on the gun. But, his new Attorney General is talking hate crime.

While I don't like "hate crime" laws as they criminalize thought, I have to admit that this is lining up to be a textbook definition of one.

• Like 3

SC law makes carry in church illegal. Yet another mass shooting in a place where law biding permit holders cannot carry. I carry in church too...

The law in SC has an exception for carry with the express permission of the church.

South Carolina Code of Laws

Title 23 - Law Enforcement and Public Safety

ARTICLE 4 Concealed Weapon Permits

SECTION 23-31-215. Issuance of permits.

(M) A permit issued pursuant to this section does not authorize a permit holder to carry a concealable weapon into a:

(8) church or other established religious sanctuary unless express permission is given by the appropriate church official or governing body;

http://www.scstateho...ode/t23c031.php

The law in SC has an exception for carry with the express permission of the church.

South Carolina Code of Laws

Title 23 - Law Enforcement and Public Safety

ARTICLE 4 Concealed Weapon Permits

SECTION 23-31-215. Issuance of permits.

(M) A permit issued pursuant to this section does not authorize a permit holder to carry a concealable weapon into a:

(8) church or other established religious sanctuary unless express permission is given by the appropriate church official or governing body;

http://www.scstateho...ode/t23c031.php

Well I am sure that young man asked permission before carrying into the church. Because more gun laws would have obviously stopped this catastrophe.

• Like 1

I have only one question that I have not seen yet. This was an all African American Church and has been for centuries. Didn't any of the people in the church wonder why he was there or what he was up to. I'm sure he was not a regular there. I would have at least called the police to have them check him out. He was there close to an hour which a 911 call would have had the police there in a few minutes to investigate his reason for being there. I do realize that some folks may be naive but you would think someones clock had to be working in the church................Prayers go out for the Victims and their families and I hope the little pile of :poop:  gets everything that the laws can do to make his life a living HELL!!!!!! My :2cents: