Terror attack in France

Raoul

I don't agree with the "outgunned" concept.  These guys are cowards.  From the reports I've read so far, these guys clacked themselves off once they started getting engaged by police.  The two jihadis down in Texas completely fell apart when they started getting shot at by one guy.  I've fought enough of these pussies to know that once the lead starts flying their way, they normally want no part of it.  They'll either try to run, hide, submit, or clack themselves off.  Rarely do they stand to fight toe to toe.  It happens, but rarely.

• Like 5

I don't agree with the "outgunned" concept. These guys are cowards. From the reports I've read so far, these guys clacked themselves off once they started getting engaged by police. The two jihadis down in Texas completely fell apart when they started getting shot at by one guy. I've fought enough of these pussies to know that once the lead starts flying their way, they normally want no part of it. They'll either try to run, hide, submit, or clack themselves off. Rarely do they stand to fight toe to toe. It happens, but rarely.

Yeah that's what I was getting at. Once rounds start flying their way the dynamic changes completely. The outgunned aspect, at least from my perspective, was solely based on the armament these douche bags had. Apparently they had AK's, grenades, explosives vests etc. From that aspect a civilian carrying a pistol would certainly be "outgunned".

I don't agree with the "outgunned" concept.  These guys are cowards.  From the reports I've read so far, these guys clacked themselves off once they started getting engaged by police.  The two jihadis down in Texas completely fell apart when they started getting shot at by one guy.  I've fought enough of these pussies to know that once the lead starts flying their way, they normally want no part of it.  They'll either try to run, hide, submit, or clack themselves off.  Rarely do they stand to fight toe to toe.  It happens, but rarely.

We used to joke that Arab courage is directly proportional to the size of the group they are in.

• Like 2

Muslims fall into three categories: 1) apathetic followers, meaning they just want to live their life, enjoy their family, and could care less what others do; 2) people who may believe in the extremist cause, but don't have the nuts to go past talking a good game; and 3) the extremists who are ready to fight and die. I'm only worried about the third group, but nothing from them represents the kind of threat that justifies any kind of relaxing of the Constitution. I know it's popular to think that "all Muslims are the enemy" but lets think logically. If that were true, and they were all so devout at wanting to kill the infidels, by numbers alone, we'd see attacks in America a lot more often. There just aren't enough of group 3 to worry me. As for groups 1 & 2, if they leave me alone, I'll leave them alone.

Being non-religious, I would have used to agree with you, but it's clear to me there is only one way to solve this. That is by making group 1 feel the pain for what groups 2 and 3 do. I believe he logic is that only a Muslim can stop another Muslim from a pure emotional perspective, and even that I think is a long shot.

Make life for all of them unbearable. Deport all non-US citizen Muslims no questions asked and make it known all Muslims are under surveillance until they control their own.

In he meantime, keep bombing the crap out of he Middle East until they are gone.

I am tired of dealing with them, all of them.
  • Like 2

Being non-religious, I would have used to agree with you, but it's clear to me there is only one way to solve this. That is by making group 1 feel the pain for what groups 2 and 3 do. I believe he logic is that only a Muslim can stop another Muslim from a pure emotional perspective, and even that I think is a long shot.

Make life for all of them unbearable. Deport all non-US citizen Muslims no questions asked and make it known all Muslims are under surveillance until they control their own.

In he meantime, keep bombing the crap out of he Middle East until they are gone.

I am tired of dealing with them, all of them.

The problem with the mass punishment option is that when group 1 feels the pain, they become more susceptible to join groups 2 & 3.  The Muslim solution isn't going to come from individuals, since they are the human equivalent of sheep. Their leaders need to get them in gear, and that's when I look at Saudi Arabia and the religious figures, wondering when they're going to get at it.  It's not likely to happen without pressure on them, and that ain't happening so long as someone else is protecting them.  Currently the US is their buffer keeping things safe, and we're stupid enough to wave back as they wave us into the fray and let us pick up the associated tabs for it.

As to my three group theory inside the US, I look at group 1 and don't see any issues there.  Group w bears watching, but there isn't a Constitutional way to do much to them.  People who follow the law should be left alone.  What we need to do is find legal ways to identify and isolate group three.  Barring that, I default to my be ready to kill them when they pop up stance.  I'm doing my part to be ready, and I know most here are as well, along with others in the state and across the country, but it's probably not enough.

Bombing and droning has its uses, but there is no way to "kill 'em all"...not unless we want to fight Genghis Khan style.  I think it's fair to say that option isn't even allowable for debate to the powers that be.

• Like 1

We used to joke that Arab courage is directly proportional to the size of the group they are in.

I've met a few that came to play, but they are a very small percentage.

When a source states that cell members will fight to the death if the Americans come...

c14b5ecf0180b2c19000570bdc204071.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. In the long run, the only way to really put a lid on this is for people of group 1 to say enough is enough and rise up against it. The western countries could put together a coalition (and they may) and start military action, but fact of the matter is that you can't just bomb an ideology out of existence. You can certainly set them back with it, but can't eliminate it. The other issues is that these terrorists don't give two sh*ts about dying themselves, so shear force doesn't deter them. The world needs to get its head out its ass real quick to deal with this. Edited by MrJones79

We all know this has been going on for well over 1500 years, ya really think we have answers?

Yes, there are things we would like to do, will it work, NO. The religion of islam does not want other

religions around, period. Islam will not tolerate anything less than total control.

Nonbelievers have to convert, pay to live or die, that is all there is to it.

• Like 1

Yeah that's what I was getting at. Once rounds start flying their way the dynamic changes completely. The outgunned aspect, at least from my perspective, was solely based on the armament these douche bags had. Apparently they had AK's, grenades, explosives vests etc. From that aspect a civilian carrying a pistol would certainly be "outgunned".

I think if there were one or two people in that crowd who had pistols, dozens of people would still be alive. As an abled bodied man, it is my duty to protect the weak and defenseless when faced with imminent threat; all men are responsible to do this, regardless of the potential loss of ones life.

• Like 3

I think if there were one or two people in that crowd who had pistols, dozens of people would still be alive. As an abled bodied man, it is my duty to protect the weak and defenseless when faced with imminent threat; all men are responsible to do this, regardless of the potential loss of ones life.

Yep, I agree.
  • Like 1

I do, and have been, carrying an AK with me everywhere I go. That has been my default setup for a very, very long time. Because it is a "pistol" I can legally carry it anywhere I carry my sidearm. The only change I might make to my carry plan is to now include more ammunition and possibly my body armor. I do need to pick up a set of AR500 plates as my armor only has soft armor at the moment. Beyond that there is not much more I can do other than avoid going to any population center unless I absolutely have to. It is not to that point yet but it will be in the near future I fear.

As far as defeating the ISIS threat that will have to be done by fellow muslims. Every time we, the great infidel, kill a terrorist he is glorified as a martyr and used to get people to join. The only way to prevent that is for moderate muslims to be killing radical muslims but make no mistake ALL muslims would defend their religion against any infidel.

They have been at this "jihad" thing for a very, very long time. They are playing the long game while we are playing a short one. They know exactly what they are doing here and everywhere. We are foolish to think WE can effect change within the muslim community.

Right now it is estimated that 13% of muslims in the US are radicalized. For the sake of polling errors lets cut that number to 10%. And the poll asked if violence against civilians is often, sometimes or rarely justified to defend Islam. Now the population of muslims in the US is ~2.6 million and of those at least 260,000 should fit the definition of "radical". Look at the carnage a handful of terrorists did on 9/11 and in Paris. So even if just 1% (2,600) of the radicalized muslims went on the offensive here it would cripple us with fear. And people are so clueless and complacent that the terrorists could be practicing in broad daylight and people would not notice or care. And even if they did notice and reported it they would immediately be labeled a racist because of all the PC bullshit going on in the US right now.

Look at all that has happened in the last 20 years in most European country and you will see what will happen here. They are definitely stepping up their operational tempo, both overtly and covertly. And they are everywhere, like in positions of authority or positions where they can have a major influence. I wonder how many muslims are working inside of Y12? Or working at any of the many dams we have in the area. Imagine an explosive large enough to cause a dam to fail? Several years ago a group of "tourists", err terrorists, we caught taking pictures of Norris dam and right after fencing went up all around it. You could fish right next to the dam but not any longer. Imagine the problems it would cause if a device were detonated on one of the many bridges crossing the Mississippi? But that is not my biggest concern. My biggest concern is some sort of biological attack because people are complacent and do not want to do things for the good of others. We seen that when we had Ebola exposed workers refusing to stay inside their homes during the incubation period.

I read the PowerPoint that TGO David linked. In that is says that they are targeting schools because that is what we, as a country, cherish and would have the largest impact. They do not practice taking hostages, they do not practice escape and they are probing our LE community looking for weaknesses and response times. Attacks like we seen in Paris WILL happen here at some point and they go into it believing they are going to die.

• Like 4
  • Administrator

I agree 100%

• Like 1
If your read the Hadid and Qurans that the hardline Mullahs and Imans have translated (forget the actual verbage) it says that we (infidels) are unclean and we can be lied to.

I am sorry, but seeing these jackoffs fly planes into my city, kill people I knew, kill my brothers and sisters - I do NOT trust a single one of them.

Religious fanaticism and zeal is only cured with total annihilation. Read about Alexander the Great's campaign through Afghanistan - the hearts and minds does not work. He had to kill everyone between 12 and 80 - quelled three whole generations, assassinate warlords and marry one of the warlord's daughters to stablize the region for only 3 years.

This is still the Crusades to them. This is the Armageddon for them.

America has been too busy letting homosexuals get married, making people dependent on the government and destroying the nuclear family while alienating our rights and trying to be "nice"

We are suffering from a social justice experiment that has been going on since the 30s - now look at us. Hell even the military has gone soft, changing profile pictures to France's flags? Stupid memes?

These attacks WILL continue
These attacks WILL get worse
These attacks WILL come here.

And I am sorry to say it will take one of those scumbags to blow themselves up in Times Square, Opry Mills, Staples Center or some other major soft target in a big city for us to MAYBE do something.

Our "something" is sending a bunch of Tier 1 and ODAs - having them sit on their asses while we let Kurdish terrorists whom we used to fight target these other terrorists we failed and eliminating.

France brought this on themselves.
Just like Spain, Germany, London and others have.

We have as well...call me cold but I dont care about France - that was a long time coming.

I care about America. I care about my area of influence and my family and if some goat herding boy raping sandshifter wants to come down here I will destroy him and hang his limbs from my Christmas tree in front of Starbucks while drinking Knob Creek from his skull.

Wanna know why? 'Cuz Muricah.

Stay indoors for Black Friday...unless youre going to a gunstore

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  • Like 10

If your read the Hadid and Qurans that the hardline Mullahs and Imans have translated (forget the actual verbage) it says that we (infidels) are unclean and we can be lied to.

I am sorry, but seeing these jackoffs fly planes into my city, kill people I knew, kill my brothers and sisters - I do NOT trust a single one of them.

Religious fanaticism and zeal is only cured with total annihilation. Read about Alexander the Great's campaign through Afghanistan - the hearts and minds does not work. He had to kill everyone between 12 and 80 - quelled three whole generations, assassinate warlords and marry one of the warlord's daughters to stablize the region for only 3 years.

This is still the Crusades to them. This is the Armageddon for them.

America has been too busy letting homosexuals get married, making people dependent on the government and destroying the nuclear family while alienating our rights and trying to be "nice"

We are suffering from a social justice experiment that has been going on since the 30s - now look at us. Hell even the military has gone soft, changing profile pictures to France's flags? Stupid memes?

These attacks WILL continue
These attacks WILL get worse
These attacks WILL come here.

And I am sorry to say it will take one of those scumbags to blow themselves up in Times Square, Opry Mills, Staples Center or some other major soft target in a big city for us to MAYBE do something.

Our "something" is sending a bunch of Tier 1 and ODAs - having them sit on their asses while we let Kurdish terrorists whom we used to fight target these other terrorists we failed and eliminating.

France brought this on themselves.
Just like Spain, Germany, London and others have.

We have as well...call me cold but I dont care about France - that was a long time coming.

I care about America. I care about my area of influence and my family and if some goat herding boy raping sandshifter wants to come down here I will destroy him and hang his limbs from my Christmas tree in front of Starbucks while drinking Knob Creek from his skull.

Wanna know why? 'Cuz Muricah.

Stay indoors for Black Friday...unless youre going to a gunstore

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Now that's a pretty good rant! :usa:

• Like 4

Works for zombies too

When I go to the range my first 5 or 6 magazines are always spent on head shots and other areas where body armor has it's weakest points. Joints at pelvis area which allows people to walk wearing it. Shoulders where the have to be mobile to use their rifles and feet area but primary areas are helmet and head areas. Face shields are for the most part not bulletproof..................jmho

• Like 1
Way back in the dim past; when I took my carry class. I finished my course of fire and turned in my target.

I was told to do it again. I wasn't allowed to use head shots to qualify.

So I went back and did center mass and did get qualified.

That was as near as I can figure, about 1994. I don't know if that would be allowed now or not.

But Buford didn't like it.
  • Like 2
I believe what needs to be realized and openly addressed is stop thinking of them as terrorists. They are not. Terrorists use terror as a means to gain an end, usually a political one. That's not what ISIS is. ISIS is an effort to conquer the world, and is no different than he Nazis or the Communists. What's worse is this is not a new thing. What we are seeing today are events very similar to actions Muslims took centuries ago that led to The Crusades.

We're seeing hundreds of thousands of Muslim men migrating to Europe without their families. This is very telling. Normally during times of conflict we see older couples and women with children migrating as the men are fighting, but now we're seeing 80+% of migrants being military-aged unaccompanied males. This has never been seen in modern times, and should be cause for alarm. This is especially true in light of what a Caliphate actually is.

ISIS has been calling for a Caliphate, and many think that's the same as a call for a Jihad, and it is not. A Jihad is holy war that is usually relegated to a specific location or action. A Caliphate is a call for Muslims to engage in combat against infidels wherever they are. A call for Jihad will attract Muslims to a specific location, a call for a Caliphate orders Muslims to attack from wherever they are at. They don't have to be in Syria or Iran. They can be in the US, Canada, Japan, or as we've just seen France.

The problem we face now isn't terrorism, it's a military invasion, and it needs to be addressed as such.
  • Like 2

Ishmael is the father of the Arabs (muzzies).

Isaac is the father of the Israelites (so-called chrisitan, West)

Ishmael was sent away. Isaac (second born) was given the 'first born' blessing. Ishmael lost his inheritance. Ishmael is not of the Righteous line. 

Ishmael and Isaac both had twelve sons, twelve tribes. 

Essau is the father of the Edomites which later became the Romans, Rome. 

Essau married the 'daughters of Heth' or the Hittites who are the daughters of Ishmael, Arabs. 

Remember- Romans 9:13 Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."

The Arabs and Romans are married. This explains why and how the RCC worked with the Germans during WWII to exterminate the 'jews'. 

Most who consider themselves 'jews' are actually Turks and Slavs, not of Judah at all. 

Judah is hidden, protected. 

Explains why and how Roman Catholics and Muslims are of the same evil, sons of Satan. 

John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. (From the beginning is a reference to Cain, yes, Eve had sex with Lucifer)

1 John 3:10

Children of God

9No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 10By this the children of God and the children of the devil are obvious: anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor the one who does not love his brother.

Eastern Orthodox and the Egyptian Copts (christian/catholic) are at odds with Roman Catholics, not the same. RCC sought to expand it's territory to Croatia.

A wave of terror soon swept the newly organized Independent State of Croatia. Of the 2,000,000 Serbs in Croatia, the Ustashi program, now put into action, called for one third to be driven from their homes back to Serbia, another third to be murdered and the rest forced, under threat of torture and death, to convert to the Roman faith. Of the 80,000 Jews in Yugoslavia, 60,000 were killed, the great majority in Croatia. As will be seen in following chapters, based on documentary evidence, these almost incredible atrocities were committed with the full knowledge and active support of one part of the Roman hierarchy in Croatia. Archbishop Stepinac was the responsible head of that hierarchy.

http://emperors-clothes.com/croatia/stepinac1.htm

Catholic means 'universal'. There is nothing universal about the Creator or his people.

As a side note: Germans are largely made up of the ancient Assyrians. Assyrian means, 'man of war', fitting. 

The West, (so-called christian nations, Israelites who have lost their identity) are under Judgement for their (our) paganry. The Arab scourge is just one of many forms of Wrath to come. 

Genesis 49:16

Jacob Blesses his Sons
15"When he saw that a resting place was good And that the land was pleasant, He bowed his shoulder to bear burdens, And became a slave at forced labor. 16"Dan shall judge his people, As one of the tribes of Israel. 17"Dan shall be a serpent in the way, A horned snake in the path, That bites the horse's heels, So that his rider falls backward.…

Dan is largely the Nordic peoples, Swedes, Danes, Celts.....etc.....

Dan is not found in Revelation, Dan lost his place among the Tribes because of his paganry. However, Dan is among the other Tribes, has effected the other Tribes, married into. For example there are more Irish in the US than in Ireland. 

It had been recently revealed to me that Dan does not judge the Tribes but rather the Tribes are Judged on account of Dan. Anyone who studies the bible and cultures and traditions of men will clearly see Dan's influence, christmas and easter and halloween....etc.......

This storm has been brewing for thousands of years. 

Edited by Shepherd Master
  • Like 2

I would have ZERO problems with killing ANYONE with ANY ties to ANY terroristic group. Someone likes a Facebook post about killing Americans, snatch them up and make them disappear. Donate to ANY terrorist organization, snatch them up, seize their bank accounts then make them disappear. As a regular citizen once you travel and stay in ANY country known to harbor, train or aid terrorists you are barred from entry into the US, even as a US citizen, until you are cleared for reentry. Anyone who migrated here from a terrorist country should be immediately deported unless they also have done one of the things above and in that case make them disappear.

This is no longer a Global War on Terror. It is now WWIII with the muslims being the biggest player and threat. We cannot defeat them totally because we do not have the strength, the allies or the intestinal fortitude to do what MUST be done. Every 10-15 years another generation of muslim fighters mature to continue the fight. To stop this you must stop them from reaching fighting age and that is not something we, as a country, is ready for yet and my never be ready to do. We will get drawn into a fight with Russia and China of Assad then we will be in a fight for our lives and all the while people of this country will be complaining about having their feelings hurt.

I say we start by securing our borders with a few armored divisions. I mean 100% secure with ZERO traffic going either way. Setup a two mile wide live fire zone and anyone caught in that zone is killed, no warning shots or second chances. And any type of engagements must be excessive. I had a good friend in Afghanistan and he said he would fire TOW missiles at a single fighter, this is the type of overwhelming firepower we must deploy. Setup the military rotation as 6 months overseas, 6 months on our southern border and one year at home with your family.

And above all else make sure to vet all these Syrian refugees coming here. Every picture I have seen of the refugees coming here has nothing but males in the 18-25 age group. No females, no children or old people. Our government in their stupidity has decided to pick up the tabs for our enemies to come here. And once here they supply them with the fund needed to buy the equipment needed to attack us. They have already confirmed that some of the attackers in Paris came in with the refugees.

Here is a picture of all those "refugees" attempting to flee the Syrian conflict and come to the US. I bet the majority of those 10,000 HATE the US.

jihad-in-new-orleans.jpg?w=1866&h=996

Not too many children or women that I can see and based on how they have acted in other "host" countries I can see this going sideways very, very soon.

• Like 5