What you going to do?

Glenn

10 hours ago, Glenn said:

When Hillary's supremes ban your guns. Now I don't expect anyone to say on a public forum  but we better start thinking about it. I think I would dump them in the river before I would turn them in 

I have ammunition for mine, but after today, I'm not so sure about this coming to fruition just yet.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Grunt67 said:

Well, FWIW, John Gotti was the "teflon Don" for quite a while. No charges stuck. His luck finally ran out. Hopefully, hers will do the same.

Arrogance will eventually come back & bite your butt.

all day meal.

Edited by tacops
I didn't want the comment to be misconstrued

I have had this very thought too. What if the local sheriff shows up at your door to enforce an executive order, what then?  Any LEO who would willingly follow and carry out such an order is nothing but a traitor IMO. What about the National Guard? How many soldiers would comply with an order to turn their guns upon fellow citizens?  Who is willing to die for their guns?

Another "what if" thread.... :bored:  If that's all I asked myself everyday, I'd never get out of bed.  "What if my car won't start... what if I lose my job... what if the TGO server is down?"  :panic:   You're right @RED333 this keeps coming up.  If "they" are gonna overturn the 2A and bust down doors to seize our guns, then they're gonna have to overturn the 4A to find them.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, robtattoo said:

Y'all have guns???

Not me, those things are dangerous.

I had a staple gun once, but it made me nervous even having it unloaded in the garage.

I turned it in at a buyback to make sure it stayed off the street. They didn't give me anything for it, but I felt better knowing I had done my community a service.

• Like 3

The danger is not who will come and take our guns under a Hillary presidency. The danger lies in the slow incremental creep of laws passed and politicians put into office at all levels of government due to the apathy of the general 2A supporting public. 

This is why it's important to vote in the local elections as well as the big one. Be active in your local community and donate to those who fight on our behalf, big and small. 

Just my opinion.

But, to answer the original question.. I lost all my guns in Hurricane Katrina.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, suspiciousmind said:

The danger is not who will come and take our guns under a Hillary presidency. The danger lies in the slow incremental creep of laws passed and politicians put into office at all levels of government due to the apathy of the general 2A supporting public. 

This is why it's important to vote in the local elections as well as the big one. Be active in your local community and donate to those who fight on our behalf, big and small. 

Just my opinion.

That's it right there.

The slow progression of whittling away our rights, our culture, along with converting our children by teaching them things that are not true.

2 hours ago, suspiciousmind said:

Just my opinion.

You are right. They will never come to take the guns. First they will require registration. Then they will outlaw certain types of firearms. Then they will require everyone to turn them in. The one day 5 years later while you are on vacation a neighbor will find you door open and the police will come and find a gun. Or you will have a fire and the fire department will find a gun. Then you will be arrested and get 5 years in a federal prison. Then your neighbors will throw theirs in the lake.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, TrickyNicky said:

Don't scare me like that Red! 

I'll probably need adult diapers tonight :cry: the trauma, the fear, the angst! :drama:

Well to tell the truth, everything is locked up in a bio metric safe, it takes 24 hours to get the gun out just in case I get angry. That way I have a cooling off period.:cop: