How ya gonna build your TGO billet lower?

• Admin Team

They probably did you a favor.

Tell me.

Like I said, I appreciate him backing out while it was still easy. It wouldn't have been pretty if they had waited, and I'd dare say it would have had a lasting effect on their reputation.
Guest Keal G Seo

Yeah well that sucks and all but glad I good people here working on it. Thanks Mac

For reference when it is time, does anyone live over here in south east near Newport/Gatliburg have any suggestions on FFL for the transfer? I am sure I can find one just wanna know if we have any members or member suggestions for it.

• Administrator

I'd probably post the name of this company so we know who to avoid.

It's not worth opening ourselves to the lawsuit that would invariably arise from raising questions about their character.  We'll just skip that and move on to locating a better source.

• Like 6

Yeah well that sucks and all but glad I good people here working on it. Thanks Mac

For reference when it is time, does anyone live over here in south east near Newport/Gatliburg have any suggestions on FFL for the transfer? I am sure I can find one just wanna know if we have any members or member suggestions for it.

Sevier indoor range does transfers I believe and they are a sponsor here. They are in Sevierville.
Guest Keal G Seo

Sevier indoor range does transfers I believe and they are a sponsor here. They are in Sevierville.

Ah cool, ty

Well... We've had a setback on this.

The company that originally approached us about doing it has backed out. I'm frankly pretty glad that the owner of the company showed his character now before we sent him a $25,000 check. We were literally about to open up the payment page for everyone to fulfill their orders when they backed out. So, better now than after we started collecting people's money.

This should just be a temporary setback. We've had a couple other manufacturers reach out to us after seeing the interest. We'll see if we can't line another one up.

I'll keep everyone apprised.

Just wanted to add that I, sure as everyone else, appreciate the folks behind the scenes working to make this happen. I assume it would be pretty frustrating to put the work into something and get folks excited only to have someone you trusted pull the carpet out from under you. Sucks to hear. Thanks for your effort.
  • Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Admin Team

This is on hold for a little bit, guys.  Our supplier bailed out on us at the last minute.  Hopefully once things calm down a little bit, someone will want the business.  We had about 250 lowers spoken for.

• Like 1

This is on hold for a little bit, guys.  Our supplier bailed out on us at the last minute.  Hopefully once things calm down a little bit, someone will want the business.  We had about 250 lowers spoken for.

Thanks for the update and please keep us posted!

I joined a little late for this, so do you think there will be an opportunity to be able to speak for one?

I'm a bit surprised CMTTAC hasn't jumped all over this, being a TGO vendor from Tennessee and all.

If they do, I will be in for one.  My current CMT lower is perfect.  Just got my Rock River 458 SOCOM upper and have the small parts coming in by the end of the week.  Another CMT lower with a TGO logo would be spot on for the backordered Wilson 458 due around Christmas this year.  Let's get this going!!

• Administrator

I'm a bit surprised CMTTAC hasn't jumped all over this, being a TGO vendor from Tennessee and all.

To be honest, both MacGyver and I have been so busy with other things that neither of us has had an ounce of time to run much further with this.  Life has a tendency to get in the way.

I'll add it to my list of things to do this next week.