So how rare is a TGO lower receiver?

gregintenn

Did anybody get a difinitive count on the number produced?

That was a very cool project, and I would like to thank everyone involved again for making it possible. I now have what I would consider to be a high quality AR rifle, and would never have owned one if not for TGO. :up:

Is there an AR10 TGO receiver in our future? :cool:

Edited by gregintenn

I have #151, but haven't started a build with it yet.

I might be interested in an AR-10 also.

My neighbor has #150

edited: checked with neighbor his is #150 I thought it was one after mine but it was one in front, sorry

Edited by Sidinman
#90.

I case anyone hadn't figured it out, the order we placed our orders in had nothing to do with what number we got. I would have been the last to order, or at least close to it. I got my order in just after the deadline, which is funnily enough why I will choose to business with CMT again should I need anything they offer, hands down. I was expecting to have to beg and plead to get on the list after deadline, nope, took my info, thanked me for working with them and off the phone in less than 15minutes. Class act all the way.
  • Like 3
  • Admin Team

All in all, we did 169 lowers, 119 uppers and 66 BCGs. 

Considering the number of people who bought their limit of 2 uppers, 2 lowers and 2 BCGs, about 1/4 - 1/3 of the people who "committed" actually followed through.  This ration is a great example of how group buys can quickly go south.  We were so fortunate to work with Jeff and his team at CMT.  They're really top notch.

• Like 2