The Dogs of TGO. (aka Show Me Your Doggos!)

TGO David

• Administrator
36 minutes ago, smokin45 said:

He's a handsome fella. I would post but our 3 Shih Tzu pups passed a couple years ago.  Enjoy Tigh..

Oh man.  I can relate to that.  We had two of our dogs pass away within weeks of each about 6 years ago and it really left a mark.  We've had a few more since then, but this guy is the first I've really let myself get emotionally attached to.

Go ahead and post pictures of your Shih Tzus if you have any.  There's nothing wrong with remembering past pets here!

• Like 4

This is Shadow, aka the galloping goober.  100lbs of dumb.  He'll be 4 on Valentines day. 

i-Xxbbkd4-253x450.jpg

His dad is a black lab and mom is a boutique big terrier. Their owners (friends from kids' school) didn't think mom was old enough yet and went on vacation.  He has 12 siblings. 

i-q8HhLRT-253x450.jpg

IMG_2070-338x450.jpg

• Like 17
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, TripleGGG said:

This is Ginger. She's a rescue so not sure of her breed but in her mind she is a Doberman. Lol. 

She's had surgery on both knees, one eye removed and surgery on her other eye. But she's worth every dime as she is the best dog I've ever had.

Great thread. 

20231123_110428.jpg

20231108_205244.jpg

“No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog will make you rich.”

Good on you. I say that to myself every time I swipe monthly at the vet. Worth every penny and then some. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Here's my lot... Duchess and Winchester.  We lost Ruger ,our Black male, in October and are still dealing with it. He was with us for 12 years and our pack is not the same.

UPDATE

Duchess went to join Ruger last Monday night. She lost her battle with bone cancer.  Pain and sorrow are not what I wanted this year. She is at rest now....... I look forward to being with them when I get home to the Lord.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by ArmyBrat61
  • Like 17
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, kvmx00 said:

This was our 120 pound lab.  The wife said no dog in the house and absolutely not on the furniture, yet here he is.  He passed at only 3 years old from cancer.  It's been a a couple of years, but still not ready to replace him, he was a good one. 

123_1016.thumb.jpeg.e9797ac8cd773a4b3c6f07c4809e769f.jpeg

Looks like he ought to be smoking a pipe.

My wife was the same. She thought people were crazy to let a dog in the house. I brought our lab home one morning and left for the day. When I came back home, she was sitting on the couch and the dog laying beside her. He trained my wife quickly.

• Like 8
  • Haha 6
23 hours ago, jeff43 said:

This is Lilly, my sons dog.Somebody dropped her in front of my mothers house when she was a pup along with. 3 more.He kept her, and the others got homes.She visits my daughters dogs where she lives across the field and they have the run of the farm.She is VERY SPOILED .😂

IMG_3260.jpeg

IMG_3184.jpeg

Looks like Lilly and Tanner might be related. He really, really, really hates squirrels.

Squirrel s.jpg

Tanner Chair s.jpg

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

20221208_023053_1000000621.thumb.jpg.a6af9ecea58174b85aaa556ac2087c1f.jpg20230725_221455_IMG_1054.thumb.jpg.ad2454798411130782f025035937621e.jpg

This is Cody, my baby. 105 pounds of rotten to the core.

In the second picture he's helping me with my building project. Well, more like supervising. 

The most talkative feller I've ever had. Plus, he's a promising contender for the World Title of King of the Belly Rub. 

In my world there has never been a more loved and protected dog. I call him my son. 

Edited by res308
  • Like 17
  • Love 2