concluded that I have no major blocked arteries but 3 secondary arteries
that can be treated with medication and does not require any stints. One of the
stint companies came up with a solution to my problem with doctor thinking
their stints they had on hand might not work and the stint company provided
the doctor  with a plan of using two stints rather than one. The Stint company
said this type of repair has been done hundreds of times with great success
with Abdominal Aneurisms greater then 6 centimeters.  So now I am
 scheduled to get to the hospital on the 27th at 11AM and operated on at 1 PM
so will be out of pocket about 3 and no more than 4 days in hospital and then back
home if everything goes as planned. So I guess I sure would appreciate it if
ya'll could remember me and say a few prayers.

• Like 19
Glad to hear it buddy. It was really a let down to hear that everything had gone south during your last operation. Glad the new Drs are working out and sounds like they really care if they're sourcing unique procedures rather just just running with the first thought they come up with. 3-4 days sounds like a good recovery time frame too :up:

We'll be keeping you in our thoughts, thanks for the update.

Thanks to all of you folks for the uplift in my spirit with your prayers and good wishes. I cannot say I am looking forward to the surgery but with all the well wishes and prayers it is beginning to make me want to get it done and behind me. Just keep them thoughts and I will be fine......................... :up: :up: