Willis Robbed Down Under ...

Fourtyfive

I am just glad he got the Protech knives in the mail before he left.  It would have sucked if something had happened and we didn't get our knives..... :hiding:

Just kidding of course.  Glad you are ok.  Have a safe trip home.

Everything you do for this forum is appreciated.   :up:

Nah. We know where he lives :)

Dang, hopefully the rest of the trip goes much smoother. I can understand a reluctance to switch careers for our friend though, as I recall they took good care of him when he had that medical issue and good work is always going to have it's ups and downs anywhere. He could have just as easily been shot and robbed driving through east nashville. That said, I doubt kidnapping would be much risk, and if I have to get shot at all I'd much rather it happen a few miles from Vandy than in some rat hole country.

Tough decision.

I'm here guys, I'm on the boat all is good I was in a crappy country in Africa on the way the Cape Town when some locals detained me for a few minutes and wanted my things, I did not give them anything but they scored 20 dollars, and I was not shot so life is good

Thank you all for your concern but this could have ended much worse, I am sailing from Cape Town to Rotterdam,
Be back before Christmas,
  • Like 12
  • Administrator

Because of the roaming gangs of killers, Ebola and all the other things that can kill you I no longer want to go there.

Don't forget Willis!  They also have Willis, and if you're a kidnapper and you put him the right frame of mind he might kill your whole family!  Seriously the most badass thing I think I have ever heard someone say to their captors!!!   :lol:

• Like 2
  • Moderators

After my buddy returned from deployment in south/west Africa, Hollywood's spin from Lord of War and all the friendlies in North Africa - I can't see an African Tour in my future

After my buddy returned from deployment in south/west Africa, Hollywood's spin from Lord of War and all the friendlies in North Africa - I can't see an African Tour in my future

Wow I certainly don't doubt that you really, really mean that:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk