Robin Williams Dead at 63.

I just heard this. Very sad. I never was a fan of his stand-up but I enjoyed him as an actor. It said he was battling depression. [url="http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/08/11/robin-williams-dead-at-63/"]http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/08/11/robin-williams-dead-at-63/[/url] Edited by glowdotGlock

Said he just got out of rehab and couldn't kick the alcohol and the depression that came with it. Some people can get help from rehab and it take and they get their lives in line while others go through program after program and end up like him.......Very sad to hear about him. I enjoyed him movies...........Prayers to his family.

Good by Robin, he could ad-lib like no one else.

Agreed. The only person I ever saw out-do the Who's line is it anyway cast.

Very sad for the family, friends, and fans. It does kind of boggle my mind that someone like that wouldn't have another resort, but I think also at times that I put too much stock in money and popularity. Just thinking of some of my worst days feeling 2" tall and I can tell you that in those times money wouldn't have made me feel any better, more friends would have just meant more people to shut out. I really feel for those who live like that full time.
It is baffling the relationship of torturous depression and hilarious personality. So many of these brilliant comedians have such severe depression and dependency issues, yet they are so gifted at bringing joy to others. Seems ironic. He was a brilliant comedian who could entertain kids and adults alike. I found out a little while ago when my wife texted me about it. She told me Robin Williams was dead, but that "it's not your fault." Robin would have appreciated that.