Whats Your Gun Bucket List

runco

I honestly believe I am nearing the end to complete my gun collection, with only a few more to go, before I can say done!  What are the guns that are a must on your list before you kick the bucket, a serious and realistic list, and please share why.

Mine:

1.) Glock 19gen 2, cheezy for a bucket list, but I need one to complete my collection.

2.) Dan Wesson 1911 Valor, I still don't have my first 1911

3.) Savage 10/110 FCP HS Precision 308 or 300 Win Mag, I was originally wanting a Remington M24 or something similar, changed my mind mind after reading multiple articles on the Savage.

4.) Sig Sauer MK25, Just want the anchor.

5.) Ruger Super Redhawk 44Mag with a 9 1/2" barrel, have always wanted one since I was 18, just too many other guns got in the way.

6.) Another high end 22LR bolt action, for another heirloom.

Beretta "92G Elite II" - Out of production & just a beautiful firearm.

Beretta "Steel-1" - The only Beretta ever made with a full steel slide & frame & only SAO pistol I'll ever want.

If I could just get an Elite II, I won't even bother with the Steel-1 & would consider my gun bucket list complete & quit. Any help would be appreciated. :rofl:

Edited by luvmyberetta
Well, my next gun will be either an AR10 that I build, or my first 1911 - a Smith probably.

Some others on my realistic dream list would be a nice CZ over under for shooting clays, maybe a Tikka in 30-06 or some other medium/warmer medium powered cartridge, a scoped 686 with 8 3/8" barrel, and Dan Wesson Commander Bobtail from a few years ago when they had the polished flats and bead blasted curves and not a lot of script, etc, on the side.

In other news, I really want to get some of my guns worked on as much as I want to buy some new ones. I need to stop fooling around with $70-100 scopes and put some real glass on my 270, my nicer AR, and a 10/22 I want to trick out with some upgraded parts and trigger work. I want to Apex some of my M&Ps, and maybe scope my PC 629 44 mag.

That's really the decision I am struggling with. I got some birthday money I'm sitting on... I'll be so pissed if PSA has some crazy black Friday deals on AR10 bits and I don't have any cash! I can buy one good gun, or trick out/customize 3 or 4 guns I already have into some things I've wanted for a long time. Ugh.

Woe is me, Hahahahah!! :-D
There is alot on that list but a couple of the rarer ones,

Original Winchester 52
S&W 610-2 3" Lew Horton
Browning Hi Power Practical
Big Horn Armory 1889 .500mag lever action
Remington 870 Marine Magnum
Pair of Colt SAAs in .45colt
Colt Combat Python
Colt Anaconda 5"

1. SCAR 17 because It will be my first 308 semi auto and I heard they are really good on recoil as well

2. AR pistol because I can put a sig brace on it

3. AK pistol same reason as above and they both are cool looking

4. G20 for my first 10mm because Glocks rock

5. S&W 44mag. because I just want one no real reason but its big make my day punk

6. Benelli super vinci because I accidentally picked one up at my LGS and it was just me

7. A 9mm AR that uses Glock mags because I have lots of both

8. A Dan Wesson CCO because the closest thing I have to a 1911 is a EMP and everyone is always talking about 1911s and I just think a full size aint my thing

9. Most anything at the right price because its all about the hunt

10 Most anything full auto

Anyone who can help me out just send me a PM or text

Edited by swim615

The only ones Im really looking to add at this point are an AR10, probaly a M&P 10 or DPMS G2, and a upper end 1911.

PSA has AR10 kits for $629 right now - that one is about as cheap as you will ever find them.

Edited by Sam1
  • Like 1

I have about everything I need and the only thing I can think of I would like to have is the Pre63 Model 94 30/30 Winchester and the 12 gauge Winchester Model 12 Pump Shotgun that belong ed to my oldest son. The 94 was my Grandfathers gun passed down to me and the Model 12 was a gift from me to my oldest son on his 12th birthday that I owned since I was about 14. Those are two of the guns they got when they robbed our house while my son was in a coma and we were staying at the hospital. Small town and everyone knew we were not coming home till  the crisis passed or he passed. I would pay $3,000.00 to get those two guns back no questions asked right now. I find it very hard with today's technology that someone could steal an assortment of long and hand guns totaling 17 guns in 1988 with all of the serial numbers listed in the theft report and pictures of most of them and it is 2014 and not one of those guns has been found any place. Not a pawn shop, a crime scene. a drug raid of someplace but who ever took them has never done anything with them is all I can figure. I  had a big reward up for them over $7,500.00 no questions asked right after it happened and never got a bite. I kind of knew then I would never see them again but have never lost hope................. :cry: :cry:

One of these may be coming true by Christmas or so but...

1) AR10 or FN FAL
2) Desert Tactical Stealth Recon Scout .338
3) I'd like to be absolutely cut loose to build an AR without caring about price.
4) G17 with milled slide for a Trijicon RMR